The website disclaimer below (the "Disclaimer") is prepared by the Legal Department of OCTAL SAOC FZC ("OCTAL").
At all times and without the need for any further process, this Disclaimer automatically, applies and governs the access and use of OCTAL's website (the "Website") by any person accessing and/or using said Website (the "User") and who, by the mere access of the Website, is deemed to have acknowledged all the provisions included hereinafter:
- The information contained in this Website is for general reference purposes only.
- The information is provided by OCTAL and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in the contents of the materials available through this Website are the ownership of OCTAL.
- In no event will OCTAL be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
- Through this Website the User might be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of OCTAL; accordingly, OCTAL has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links on the Website does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, OCTAL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to any technical issue.
- Authorization is restrictively granted to:
Download, display or print materials for personal or internal use;
Creating links to the URL address of the website; and
Reproduce short statements and extracts after stating this Website as the source
- Requests for further authorizations should be made to:
Department: Corporate Communications
Phone: +968 22 030 700
Address: Al Rawaq Bldg. 4th floor, Way 207, Qurum 34, PO Box 3786, PC 112
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman